B.Ed., M.Ed.(Counselling Psychology), C.C.C.
Ages: Young Adults (18-24), Adults
Mark has been working in the school system for 20 years; the past 10 of which have been with youth with complex mental health and behavior challenges. He also has experience working with young adult and adult populations in private practice.
Mark is trained in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), which is a proven effective treatment for trauma, as well as anxiety, depression, and anger. He takes a holistic approach to working with clients and helps guide them in identifying strengths, new skills, and effective self care practices.
Mark has the ability to develop strong, trusting relationships with clients by creating a safe, supportive non-judgemental setting.
- B.Ed. (Primary/Elementary), Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, NL
- M.Ed. (Counselling Psychology), Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, NL
- Certified Counsellor – Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association, #10001191
- Certified Member of The Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists (ANN) # 21-6578
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
- Member of EMDR Canada
- Member of EMDR International Association
- EMDR Level One and Two completed 2018
Tel: (709) 738-0432