Registered Social Worker
B.S.W., M.S.W., R.S.W
Ages: Youth (16-17), Young Adults (18 to 24), Adults, Seniors
Elizabeth has worked with people experiencing a wide variety of challenges such as anxiety, depression, divorce, parenting, anger management, bereavement, self-esteem, stress management and interpersonal relationships.
Elizabeth takes a holistic approach to counselling. She uses a variety of evidence-based therapies such as Strengths-Based Therapy, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Narrative Therapy and Brief-Solution Focused Therapy.
In her practice, Elizabeth develops a supportive and caring therapeutic relationship with her clients. She creates a safe space in which her clients can develop insight and work on their mental health in order to heal and live their best life.
- Bachelor of Social Work, Memorial University of Newfoundland, 1996
- Master of Social Work, Memorial University of Newfoundland, 2009
- Registered Social Worker with Newfoundland and Labrador College of Social Work #1967
- Newfoundland and Labrador College of Social Workers NLCSW
- Canadian Association of Social Workers CASW
Certificates and Training
- Suicide Intervention
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention
- Strengths-Based Intervention
- Anger Management
Tel: (709) 738-0432