B.A., B.Ed., M.Ed.(Counselling Psychology), C.C.C.
Individual, Couple & Family Counselling
Ages: Teens (13-17), Young Adults (18-24) and Adults, Seniors
Charlotte has extensive experience in working with diverse client populations including teens, adults, couples, and seniors. She believes that accessibility and mental health are paramount and believes in meeting the client where they are. Charlotte has special interest in the areas of stress, grief and bereavement, anxiety, depression, navigating career transitions, LGBTQSIA+ issues, assisting clients with disabilities, separation and divorce, and time management.
She draws from a variety of methodologies in assisting clients in meeting their goals. These include narrative therapy, CBT, mindfulness, strengths-based and solution-focused approaches, among others. Charlotte has a passion for relationship-building, daring to hope, and the power of connection and belonging.
- B.A Double Major – Sociology and Anthropology, Mount Allison University, Sackville, N.B.
- B.Ed (Dean’s List), University of Maine Fort Kent
- M.Ed. Counselling Psychology, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, NL
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association - Member #4764
- Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists of Canada – Member #21-6656
- Certified Counsellor - Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
Tel: (709) 738-0432