Registered Social Worker
BSW., MSW., RSW.
Individual & Family Counselling
Ages: Teens (13-17), Young Adults (18-24), Adults, Seniors
Carrie specializes in practice with youth, adults and families to manage anxiety and mood disorders, addictions, adult and childhood trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, grief and loss, stress management and self-care, relationship and interpersonal difficulties.
Her clinical approach is trauma-informed, using various treatment modalities including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness, Solution Focused Therapy, and when available, Equine Assisted Psychotherapy.
Carrie provides tailored treatment plans for her clients that are inclusive of their challenges and needs; providing validation for their lived experiences while instilling empowerment principles to achieve their goals.
- Bachelor of Social Work, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Master of Social Work, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Registered Social Worker with Newfoundland and Labrador College of Social Workers, #2982
- Medavie Blue Cross Provider #2982
- Newfoundland and Labrador College of Social Workers (NLCSW)
Tel: (709) 738-0432